Please save Wednesday, October 23rd for this year’s event in Woodland.
Want to get more involved in planning training events and helping the next generation of water pros? Dave Martin, NapaSan, will serve as NSD19’s Committee Chair.
Northern Safety Day needs you!
- We’re looking for 3-4 more volunteers to help plan NSD19.
- The program has 3-4 separate tracks and 8-10 speakers.
- Planning committee responsibilities include:Participating in 2 conference calls in the next month and then 2 conference calls in the months leading up to the event
- Finding speakers, reviewing suggested speakers, providing input
- Serving as a session facilitator onsite
- Recruiting onsite volunteers for the day of the event
- Providing feedback after the conference
- Volunteering is a great way to network with fellow water pros and help plan an outstanding program that helps CWEA members succeed. Plus it’s a lot of fun!
Our first planning call will be on Tuesday, June 25th.
Get signed-up and let’s plan another outstanding Northern Safety Day.