Please indicate how you would like to participate in the 2020 Annual Conference Committee below.
The date shown is the first day of the conference which runs from Tuesday, March 31 – Friday, April 3, 2020 at the Reno/Sparks Convention Center and Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa.
Due to the addition of badge scanning for contact hours and exhibitors, we will need more volunteers onsite this year than in the past.
Would you be interested in serving as a volunteer for one of these roles?
- Room Hosts / Badge Scanners
- Meal Greeters / Badge Scanners
- Technical Tour Hosts
- Mobile Exhibit Hall Tour Hosts / Badge Scanners
- Registration Desk Volunteers
Special incentives for Onsite Volunteers at AC20:
- Hosts and Greeters that will be conducting badge scanning and want contact hours from session attendance are required to register and pay to attend the conference. Please contact me / Monica Myhill, CWEA Director of Education at [email protected] for information about possible conference registration discounts for volunteers.
- Host and Greeters that will be conducting badge scanning and do not want contact hours from the sessions in which they are volunteering are not required to register and pay to attend the conference.
- Registration Desk volunteers are not required to register and pay to attend the conference.
- Any volunteer who chooses not to register and pay for the conference AND commits to working a total of 5 or more hours will receive a complimentary one-day exhibit hall pass (pass will be provided onsite at the conclusion of your last volunteer shift).
For more information on the roles, please contact Monica Myhill at [email protected]or 510.746.7403.