Each committee is unique in almost every possible way. Although each committee has used the same template for creating their own Standing Rules, there is significant variation depending upon their specialty and complexity.
Any committee wishing to make modifications to its standing rules is welcomed to do so. The following are the steps that each needs to take in order to enact any changes, which are outlined in each set of Standing Rules.
- Modifications are submitted to the Membership and External Relations Board Committee for comments to ensure compliance with the CWEA Constitution.
- Modifications are published to the Committee members.
- Modifications are voted on by the Committee members.
- If approved, the modifications are submitted to the Membership and External Relations Board Committee for final review so that a recommendation for approval can be made to the Board.
- A final version is submitted to the full CWEA board for approval.
- Changes are enacted.